MOTHER OF OUR REDEEMER
Aspires to educate each child…
- To encourage each student’s academic development to the upper-most level.
- To offer opportunities for creative development through art and music.
- To increase each student’s use of technology in every day living.
- To provide a sound religious education to foster the development of Christian values.
- To promote respect for all forms of life, authority and personal rights of others.
- To transmit meaningful participation in the Liturgy and the life of the Parish.
- To promote good health, and physical interest in healthy activities.
- To encourage students to participate in school sponsored athletic programs such as basketball, volleyball, soccer, baseball, etc.
- To provide experiences that will assist with interpersonal skills through extracurricular activities such as dances, celebrations and socials.
- To involve students in life experiences that will develop faith, trust, charity, citizenship, responsibility, industry and empathy.
- To foster a positive attitude towards self and others.
- To promote problem solving, decision making, independent reasoning and accountability.